Monday, July 20, 2009

All aboard the Fail Boat

We all know how unoriginal I am, and how I tend to like to join in on things after people I know do them. Well after seeing my brother make one, and then a few of my friends make them, I decided to create my own blog. The problem? I don't do anything that would be blog worthy, well not usually. So this would probably be a pretty empty blog, which would cause no one to want to read it, and have it fall to the wayside becoming utterly pointless. Great. So, while I wait for something exciting to happen, like perhaps a sexy party, I'll just be blogging about everything I enjoy (Comics, Video Games, Cartoons etc...) and occasionally I'll post some hardcore happenings, that cause faces to explode and childrens to cry.

It'll be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment