Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moooosic?

So it's not very often I get into new bands. I'm always so picky on my music, and always like to stay with what I'm familiar. The only times I have venture into new music is if the radio or a friend shows it to me. Even new songs from bands I love I won't listen to by my own choice, since I'm just too obsessed with feeling familiar. So it came as a suprise when my friend Christine got me into a band called Man Man. This is even stranger to the fact that Christine and I rarely see eye to eye on music. We have had many fights on how I don't really care for Marilyn Manson or how to her Kurt Cobain was a god, and to me he was just pretty okay. So the fact that she got me interested in a band is really neat. Especially a band as strange as Man Man. These songs are almost nonsensical but so good, and catchy. Just can't stop listening to them.

Check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment